Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tour de Fleece Day Three!




Today is day four, but this is yesterday's spinning.

The shot with the spindle shows how much I had spun up before the Tour. I started spinning this more than a year and a half ago so it feels so good to finish it! I'm thankful for that bit of momentum that comes with a spin along.

SCF Koala, can't remember the fiber, and I don't know the yardage. But it is nice yarn, much softer than I had expected from the feel of the singles. And I love the subtle colorway.

The spindling project for today will be some lovely linen fiber that I have in a silvery color. Hopefully I'll have some progress to show you tomorrow!

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

linen fiber? hmmm, never spun any of that. is it cotton?

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for stoppin' by the blog to say hi! How've you been? You're spinning looks great and congrats on the house!

cyndy said...

Nice to see you spinning!

How did the flax spinning work up?