Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Camp with Knitting




Two different moods of view from our campsite.


From a peaceful stroll in the early morning.



I took this picture as evidence to Verity's children of How Much Butter she would take when Unsupervised.




Setting up the camp. Didn't get as many pictures as I should have!



Knitting accomplished. I made fair progress on this Swallowtail shawl. It is done now, but I need to rip and bind off again as I bound off too tightly the first time.

A lovely and exhausting vacation with lots of sweet fellowship.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love seeing the pictures. shawl is beautiful

~ Phyllis ~ said...

Your shawl is lovely. Nice color.

Anonymous said...

It's been too long since I checked up on your blog! But then, it's been awhile since you've blogged. I hope you and your family are all alright, just busy with life.

I've just spent some pleasant time reading back to July where I'd last left off. Really enjoyed looking at pictures from August. There is hope of the warmth of summer. :)

I'm soooo impressed that you spindle spun 900 yards in one day.