Saturday, June 21, 2008

Top Vacation Pics

The dinosaur is moving so fast, everything is a blur....oh, no, I guess it's because I forgot to use my flash. Verity at the Creation Museum.





This Peruvian weaving hangs in the home where we had our wedding reception. I have always liked it for its optical illusion, but I appreciate it even more now!




We had our picture taken in this rose garden when we were courting a few years ago now. We decided to do it again.


Here's a picture from the Greenvile Scottish Games where we spent the day. I loved this wheel. So pretty!



Last but not least, my Grandpa and his lovely wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see the Peruvian rug up close - what a work of art.

Cute picture of your grandparents.

Such fun variety in these pictures from your trip.

Knit and fall back in it said...

Granddads are cool, aren't they?